Monday, March 22, 2010

Double the trouble and double the comics

So Lutu #3 is going ahead but with the added bonus of Lutu #4 going ahead at the same time. I have decided that I like both stories so much that I am going to produce them in tandem.

I am in the pencil stage ready to go on one story but I still have to finish the other in the writing and page breakdown.

My aim is to do a pencil page a day and see how that turns out.

As for which story will come first and which will be second I have decided to put that aside until I have go a bit deeper in the project. So for the time being the stories will be named rather than numbered.

They are to be called Lutu Warrior of the North: Skeleton Island and Lutu Warrior of the North: The Kingdom of Prince Valen.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, those stories will take off for sure. They seem interesting and the way you are writing them is the correct way. You donñt have to number, you need to name them as you say, that way you can focus on the idea and the plot without thinking of time and when you are gonna finish them. I believe that doing them in tandem will be the best. I don´t know you but I do know that everybody can have Trouble getting started with any task so this should be taken easy at your own pace.
I am sure they will be fantastic stories and I will certainly be interested in reading them.
Like your blog, keep it up!
Rob

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lutu said...

Cheers Rob and thanks for the nice words :-)